Hair, Skin, Nails
The Scandinavian secret to a beautiful and youthful appearance!
While aging is a natural and unavoidable process, there are other factors, such as solar radiation and physical and mechanical damage, which heighten the propensity to visible aging. Exposure to ever greater amounts of chemical and ultraviolet radiation damages the dermis causing the appearance of wrinkles and increasing the risk of skin cancer.
|Protect your skin with the most powerful natural antioxidant!|
|I know how to maintain nice hair, skin and nails!|
|Would you like to have a tanned and healthy-looking complexion?|
- Protect your skin with the most powerful natural antioxidant!
- The Scandinavian secret to a beautiful and youthful appearance!
- Would you like to have a tanned and healthy-looking complexion?
- How to strengthen your immune system?
- What is used in Japan as a major benefit supplement in the prevention of tumour diseases?
- How to spend a cheerful day and have good sleep?
- Coenzyme Q10, otherwise known as ubiquinone, is a fat-soluble compound similar to vitamins.
- How to preserve health, youth and attractive appearance?
- Stop your chronic cough and whooping cough!
- What is the main reason of losing the balance?
- You are fed up with facial tissues?
- A universal royal medicine that deserves its place in every home!
- Do you have problems with sport injuries, joint pain…? Would you like your cartilage to regenerate?
- I know how to maintain nice hair, skin and nails!
- A quartet of artichoke, dandelion, mint and chamomile!
- Refresh your memory!
- The right product for the right circulation!
- Maximum dose and maximum efficiency!
- For better circulation, concentration and memory
- Do not wait for a cold, coughing, flu… Boost your immunity in a natural way!
- Why is lecithin important for good memory?
- Sharpen your mind!
- Delicate as a butterfly, strong as a woman!
- Why are vitamins and minerals an important part of nutrition?
- Your eyes will be grateful!
- Why are Eskimos healthy?
- The duo for your heart!
- How to relieve cough and soothe throat and oral cavity infections?
- Triple effect, mightiest concentration!
- Why is Prostate Plus the ideal formula, especially for men?
- How to successfully lose weight and keep it off?
- How to successfully handle rheumatism and muscle pain?
- A good life without the bad cholesterol!
- Helps lowering cholesterol and triglycerides as well as liver protecting
- How to invigorate tired and sore legs?
- Fill yourself with energy!
From the media
|The Effect of Rizolip on Increased Lipids in Blood|
|It has been scientifically confirmed that red yeast rice reduces cholesterol and triglycerides in blood and has been an efficient dietary supplement in the traditional Chinese medicine for more than 1,100 years.|
Written by: Semira Harčević Vasilik, MD, Spec. of Family Medicine
|COENZYME Q10 AND CELL ENERGY|
|Proper nourishment, along with regular physical activity and avoiding harmful habits, is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. We know that food is, in a manner of speaking, our fuel: it ensures our survival, enables us to move, enables the functioning of the organs and provides energy for the organism as a whole. Everything we consume, after it is absorbed, ends up as energy inside the cell.|
Slađana Divković dr.med., Acu Medic Centar Zagreb
|Coenzyme Q10 – the Modern Panacea*|
|In 1957, Dr Frederick Crane from the University of Wisconsin discovered the miraculous coenzyme from the mitochondrion of the beef heart and sent its discovery to the pharmaceutical company Merck, where it was isolated and named Q10 due to its chemical composition (quinone and 10 isoprene).|
Written by: Dubravka Tarle, MD, Spec. of Clinical Pharmacology; Prof. Zvonimir Pavlek, PhD
|Dietary Supplements and Modern Way of Life|
|Nutritionists recommend that for an optimum balance it would be necessary to take five servings of fresh fruit and vegetables a day, which is difficult to achieve in continuity. This caused a boom of dietary supplements facilitating an overall balance of the organism, which bring vitality and the harmony of body and spirit.|
Prof. Zvonimir Pavlek, PhD
- Lecture - video
- List all products
- Tips of the month
- Benign Enlargement of the Prostate (BEP)
- Blood Circulation
- Body Weight Reduction and Slenderness
- Breathing Relief
- Concentration and Memory
- Hair, Skin, Nails
- Healthy legs
- Healthy Stomach and Digestion
- Menopause, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Protection of Bone and Connective Tissue
- Protection of Urinary System
- Reduction of Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Relaxation and Good Sleep
- Sport Injuries, Symptoms of Rheumatism and Arthritis
- Vitamins and minerals