More recent research proves that it has a neuroprotective effect, especially in the cerebral regions. It has also been proven that Gotu kola enhances working memory, heightens memory potential and has a beneficial effect on mood disorders. Therefore, it is most commonly recommended for concentration and memory improvement.
Gotu kola contains a large number of compounds, such as saponins, volatiles, sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, tannins and carotenoids. Since the plant's name is similar to that of cola beverages, it is very important to point out that Gotu kola has no connection with the kola nut (Cola nitida, Cola acuminata) and does not contain caffeine.
Medical literature considers the primary active substance of Gotu kola, asiaticoside, to have certain beneficial effects upon the human health. Asiaticosides have an anti stress and anti anxiety action and are an integral part of the process of neurotransmission in the brain. It is precisely asiaticosides that make Gotu kola essential in the revitalization and protection of the nerves and cells, especially those situated in the brain.
Gotu kola triterpenes stimulate colagen synthesis and tissue regeneration, making it especially effective in the treatment of varicose veins, veinous insufficiency and hemorrhoids. It also accelerates wound healing.
- Enhancement of mental activity and concentration
- Brain and nerve cell damage protection
- Alzheimer's disease
- Varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- Enhanced wound healing
Each capsule contains:
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) dry extract (Asiaticoside (HPLC) 10%) 60 mg
Two capsules a day during or after a meal.
Concentration and Memory - ostali proizvodi
- Lecture - video
- List all products
- Tips of the month
- Benign Enlargement of the Prostate (BEP)
- Blood Circulation
- Body Weight Reduction and Slenderness
- Breathing Relief
- Concentration and Memory
- Hair, Skin, Nails
- Healthy legs
- Healthy Stomach and Digestion
- Menopause, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Protection of Bone and Connective Tissue
- Protection of Urinary System
- Reduction of Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Relaxation and Good Sleep
- Sport Injuries, Symptoms of Rheumatism and Arthritis
- Vitamins and minerals